Our Mission Statement
Achieve, Believe, Care.
Our vision is to provide children with opportunities to achieve and excel through high quality provision – creating a setting which promotes children’s happiness, well-being and confidence.
Aims and Values
At Rykneld Primary School, we aim to:
- Ensure our pupils are safe, establishing a trusting, open culture in which all adults place great emphasis on the safe-guarding of all.
- Consistently expects, from the whole school community, the highest standards possible in terms of good behaviour, respect for all and values.
- Celebrates and respects everyone’s individual identity and promote equality of opportunity for all.
- Embed a rich and balanced curriculum that reflects our awareness of both the local and wider community.
- Ensure all of our pupils have access to a wide range of opportunities within and beyond the classroom.
- Develop children’s self-belief, well-being and resilience in order to prepare them for the next stage in their lives.
- Build a community in which all staff are supported, motivated and valued to enable them to deliver the highest quality of learning opportunities for our children.
- To encourage parents and wider community to play an active and supportive role in their child’s education.
- Have full liaison and communication with other schools, within and outside the JTMAT